Wednesday, October 21, 2009

58 : Blueberry Morningsnow

Three and a half

1

Geometry mother is heat and numbers



More and more spine to my mother of lines, center of let (on earth or of earth?)
Thought I’d be past the edge of I am I am (let there be less things in general?)
Thought I’d be less shadow more spine (let there be more mothering?)
ghost: let’s (let’s pretend we are each other!)


2

Parentland



ghost: To the edge of money! (let’s pretend we’re each other’s parents! )
A mother she found in air (I’m air) she said, kissing (let air exist?)
A shadow now blessedly a spine in front of me (let there be. . . .not profits exactly?)
Quite literally unable to run from my shadow (nuclear war?)


3

This I believe (if belief equals love)


I believe I have large trees growing hinter my eyes (I’m letting them grow)
ghost: I believe I am absent (I wish I were alive!)
I believe breath is knitted by an air-mother (I’m letting it be knit)
I believe in midwives, psychopomps and muscles (Because I believe this, it exists)



½

It is

ghost: It is the muscle past itself (let’s be mother of what it is or could be!)
It is you I have hunted for through time & space to love and believe in (it is us,)